Sobetsu Information Center i Central Hokkaido Area
The roadside rest area “Sobetsu Johokan i (Ai)” is served as a comprehensive information center of the Town of Soubetu, which is the town of lake and the volcano and hot springs.
The rest area has farmers’ market selling local products such as fruits and vegetables, tourist information center (Eco-Museum and Tourism Information Center), and “Volcano Disaster Prevention Learning Center” in which you can trace the history of the town to live with the volcano.
- Parking※Available in 24-hour free
- Facilities for the Handicapped
- Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Handicapped Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Telephone※Available in 24-hour
- Coffee & Snack
- Rest station
- Museum & Art gallery
- Nursing room＆Diaper changing table
- Credit card
- Electric car charger
- 321 498 698