Toma Northern Hokkaido Area
This rest area has Tohma’s product promotion pavilion “Densukesan-no-Ie” that sells local specialties.
Once inside there is a corner for display and sales of local products.
With a space for rest, it allays driver’s fatigue.
Located along National Highway 38, the rest area “Toma” is placed at the gateway to Downtown Tohma.
Please make sure the orogion of the name of Densuke-Suika (watermelon).
- Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Handicapped Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Parking※Available in 24-hour free
- Covered parking
- Facilities for the Handicapped
- Nursing room＆Diaper changing table
- Credit card
- Cashless payment
- 79 659 005