Minamifurano Northern Hokkaido Area
As canoeing in the Lake Kanayama and the Sorachi River running through the Town of Minami-Furano is common activity, the rest area “Minamifurano” is designed with a unique form imaged upon the front of the canoe called the bow.
In the front of the entrance hall, there is a large aquarium filled with freshwater fish such as Japanese huchen, Salvelinus leucomaenis and Japanese dace which grow in the Lake Kanayama and the Sorachi River, and it pulls visitors’ eye.
A corner for sales of a number of Minami-Furano’s specialty products is on the first floor, and a sample of native tree is displayed on the second floor.
- Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Handicapped Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Parking※Available in 24-hour free
- Electric car charger
- Facilities for the Handicapped
- Nursing room＆Diaper changing table
- Credit card
- Cashless payment
- 550 324 065