Enbetsu Fujimi Northern Hokkaido Area
The roadside rest area “Fujimi” serves as a hub on National Highway 232 of “Nihon-kai (Sea of Japan) Ororon Line” connecting the City of Wakkanai and The City of Rumoi.
With a fabulous location on the hill in which you can overlook the beautiful scenery of Mt.
Rishi, also known as Rishiri-Fuji, acrossing the Sea of Japan on a clear day, the main facility with a restaurant “Tongari-Kan” has attracted popularity as a restaurant providing seafood caught in the Sea of Japan.
In the Fijimigaoka Park behind the rest area, there is a Park-Golf courses, Village Park, and log houses, and these are popular for families.
- Parking※Available in 24-hour free
- Facilities for the Handicapped
- Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Handicapped Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Telephone※Available in 24-hour
- Coffee & Snack
- Rest station
- Observation deck
- Nursing room＆Diaper changing table
- Credit card
- Electric car charger
- 830 170 407