Maruseppu Okhotsk Area
Located along National Highway 333, the roadside rest area “Maruseppu” with triangle roof is the unique one that provides highly original wood craft and sound by automatic grand piano.
The grand piano and wood crafts are made of local woods.
The building boasts excellent acoustics which also qualifies it as a concert hall.
Indeed, with extensive use of wood for its interior, its atrium style ceiling provides rich acoustics, and music concerts, such as piano, cello, and violin have been held.
- Parking※Available in 24-hour free
- Facilities for the Handicapped
- Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Handicapped Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Telephone※Available in 24-hour
- Coffee & Snack
- Rest station
- Credit card
- Dog run
- 617 279 267