Assabu Southern Hokkaido Area
Located along National Highway 227, the roadside rest area “Assabu” is one built with local material of Japanese cypress.
Renovated in in September 2013, the floor space of the Assabu Products Center was greatly expanded.
As the birthplace of a variety of potato called May Queen, it sells an array of fresh vegetables and processed products including May Queen potato.
As it is possible to ship outside of the town, it is becoming more popular among visitors.
- Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Handicapped Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Parking※Available in 24-hour free
- Covered parking
- Electric car charger
- Facilities for the Handicapped
- Nursing room＆Diaper changing table
- Coffee & Snack
- Farm Shop
- Credit card
- Cashless payment
- 482 581 610