Tekkui Land Taisei Southern Hokkaido Area
The roadside rest area “Tekkui Land Taisei” located along National Highway 229 is just in front of the Sea of Japan lined rock strangely shaped rock, it delights driver’s eyes as one of the best sunset locations.
Closed to the beach, you can use the coin-operated shower at the rest area in summer.
The outstanding feature of this rest area is that the local guide is stationed, and the guide interacts in a polite and accurate way with giving information on attractions in Taisei and driving tips.
Here the mascot “Tekkui (halibut)” welcomes visitors.
- Parking※Available in 24-hour free
- Facilities for the Handicapped
- Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Handicapped Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Telephone※Available in 24-hour
- Electric car charger
- 718 750 168