Onneyuonsen Okhotsk Area
The roadside rest area “Onneyu Onsen” located along National Highway 39 is the staging post connecting the Taisetsu sightseeing area and the Akan-Abashiri-Shiretoko sightseeing area, and there is the traditional spa resort “Onneyu-Onsen” closed to the rest area.
A sight to see is the 20-meter-high symbolic tower “Kamurin” combined a wind-up doll with the world’s largest pigeon clock.
Matching the detected time signal, forest fairies in hand a variety of musical instruments start dancing, and the 2-meter-long-winged large dove “PoPo-Chan” is appeared.
- Parking※Available in 24-hour free
- Facilities for the Handicapped
- Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Handicapped Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Telephone※Available in 24-hour
- Rest station
- Interactive facilities
- Museum & Art gallery
- Nursing room＆Diaper changing table
- Credit card
- Electric car charger
- 402 600 167