Hausjarvi Naie Central Hokkaido Area
The roadside rest area “Hause Jarvi Naie” is located almost halfway of the Japan’s longest straight section with 29.2 km on National Highway 12, and the log-house-style building let visitors feel the atmosphere of quiet.
The rest area has study room and cafeteria “Mimizuku” in which home-made ice cream is its specialty.
There is also a corner for display and sales of local products, and the building is filled with the woody aroma of the log house.
- Parking※Available in 24-hour free
- Facilities for the Handicapped
- Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Handicapped Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Telephone※Available in 24-hour
- Coffee & Snack
- Rest station
- Nursing room
- Diaper changing table
- Dog run
- 360 047 664