Marine Island Okashima Northern Hokkaido Area
Located along National Highway 238, the “Marine Island Okashima” is designed with the image of ship on the Sea of Okhotsk, and there are visitor center and shop that displays and sells local products.
Adjacent to the roadside rest area, shallow coastline along the Sea of Okhotsk is spread out, and swimming in the ocean, enjoying themselves by the waterside, fishing, and digging and gathering clams at the beach offer many opportunities to relax and enjoy the outdoors.
- Covered parking
- Facilities for the Handicapped
- Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Handicapped Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Telephone※Available in 24-hour
- Coffee & Snack
- Rest station
- Observation deck
- Nursing room＆Diaper changing table
- Credit card
- 957 166 097