Jukairoad Hidaka Central Hokkaido Area
The roadside rest area “Jukai Road Hidaka” is located at a junction of National Highway 274 linking Sapporo and Obihiro and National Highway 237 linking Asahikawa and Tomakomai.
As mountain paths continuing, it is the smart choices to take a rest and/or have a meal here.
There are a liquor store selling souvenirs and buckwheat noodle restaurant, and adjacent to the building is a restaurant providing Japanese and western foods.
- Parking※Available in 24-hour free
- Facilities for the Handicapped
- Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Handicapped Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Telephone※Available in 24-hour
- Coffee & Snack
- Rest station
- Diaper changing table
- Credit card
- Electric car charger
- 694 128 824