Niseko Viewplaza Central Hokkaido Area
Located at the point where National Highway 5 and Prefecture Road Iwanai-Toyako Line meet, the roadside rest area “Niseko View Plaza” is consisted of 3 buildings; “Joho-Plaza Building,” “Free-Space Building,” and “Toilet Building.”
As the spacious space has been enhanced information for traveling around Niseko, it is suitable to start traveling.
In the Free-Space Building, there is a farmers’ market, fast-food restaurant selling potato specialty products and cafeteria selling soft-serve ice cream using local milk.
- Parking※Available in 24-hour free
- Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Handicapped Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Telephone※Available in 24-hour
- Rest station
- Nursing room＆Diaper changing table
- Credit card
- 398 174 591