Pia 21 Shihoro Tokachi Area
The Town of Shihoro has a beautiful rural landscape with the colorful patchwork of farmland in the Tokachi Plain and straight-lined windbreaks.
Around the roadside rest area “Pia 21 Shihoro” located along National Highway 241 is covered with in fields of potato, and many visitors get a picture with potato field in the background.
It provide visitors with local specialties, such as Shihoro beef, potato products and original ice cream.
- Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Handicapped Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Parking※Available in 24-hour free
- Covered parking
- Electric car charger
- Facilities for the Handicapped
- Nursing room
- Diaper changing table
- Nursing room＆Diaper changing table
- Kids Space
- Coffee & Snack
- Farm Shop
- Credit card
- Dog run
- 424 524 068