Sarufutsu Park Northern Hokkaido Area
The roadside rest area “Sarufutsu Park” is built in a corner of the public farm along National Highway 238 running on Okhotsk coastline.
In the rest area standing on the coastline that is a fabulous site where the magnificent view of the Sea of Okhotsk and vast land, sea and sky are integrated, you will enjoy the dynamic nature of the Sea of Okhotsk while tasting the local cuisine such as scallops that is among the highest in Japan.
- Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Handicapped Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Parking※Available in 24-hour free
- Covered parking
- Facilities for the Handicapped
- Diaper changing table
- Nursing room＆Diaper changing table
- Coffee & Snack
- Credit card
- Cashless payment
- 680 591 232