TSUDOHRU PLAZA SAWARA Southern Hokkaido Area
Located along National Highway 278, the roadside rest area “Tsudoru Plaza Sawara” is the unique one that introduces local industry to visitors and give visitors the recipe for local foods with bountiful specialties that draw from the land and sea.
There is also Eat-Culture-Hall room that can accommodate up to a small number of people to 100 people, and it can support even to visitors from outside the town.
- Parking※Available in 24-hour free
- Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Handicapped Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Telephone※Available in 24-hour
- Rest station
- Observation deck
- Nursing room＆Diaper changing table
- Credit card
- Electric car charger
- 490 740 675