Teshio Northern Hokkaido Area
Located along National Highway 232, the brick-styled “Michi-no-Eki Teshio” located at the entrance of the town center.
Artworks of home-grown 3 painters and 2 ceramic artists, who are active in Japan, are exhibited in the gallery, and it provides local information through electronic bulletin board.
As the multi-purpose restrooms provides diaper changing sheet for baby and a small toilet for children, Families traveling with an infant and small children can use this rest area without any concern.
reached in about 5 minutes by car, there is Teshi-Onsen Yuubae that brings about beautiful skin and massaging effect.
- Parking※Available in 24-hour free
- Facilities for the Handicapped
- Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Handicapped Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Telephone※Available in 24-hour
- Nursing room
- Credit card
- Electric car charger
- 530 150 756