Shikaoi Tokachi Area
The streetscape decorated with flowers welcomes a variety of people who drive on the “Shikaoi” national highway.
During the break here, you can enjoy looking at artworks in the Kanda Nissho Memorial Museum of Art next to the rest area.
Coming in contact with people, flowers, and culture, it makes prompting a return visit.
You can enjoy food and lodging at the farm restaurants and farm-inns that provide opportunity to experience local life and locally produced agricultural products.
- Parking※Available in 24-hour free
- Facilities for the Handicapped
- Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Handicapped Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Telephone※Available in 24-hour
- Rest station
- Interactive facilities
- Museum & Art gallery
- Diaper changing table
- Dog run
- 343 644 422