Meisui no Sato Kyogoku Central Hokkaido Area
Located on Prefectural Road Kyogoku-Kutchan Line connecting the Town of Kyogoku and the Town of Kutchan, the Fukidashi Park has a place in where spring water comes out, and this spring water called “Yotei-no-Fukidashi-Yusui” is selected by the Agency of Environment as one of the top 100 water springs in Japan.
The park is arranged with facilities and open space with grass including Mesui Plaza, Triangular Stage, restrooms, stores and playground.
Kyogoku Onsen, and Park Golf courses and campground are adjacently placed, and you can hear a lot of cheers.
- Parking※Available in 24-hour free
- Facilities for the Handicapped
- Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Handicapped Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Telephone※Available in 24-hour
- Coffee & Snack
- Diaper changing table
- Credit card
- 385 674 718