Biei Okanokura Northern Hokkaido Area
“Oka-no-Kura” is the roadside rest area renovated the stone-built warehouse built with local soft stone in the early Taisho, and its interior with Biei larch make visitors feel a sense of warmth.
Here sells snacks such as soft-serve ice cream and croquettes using Biei production, processed farm products, and artworks made by people who have studios in the town.
Second floor is an event space regularly holding photo gallery and personal exhibition by artists related to Biei.
- Parking※Available in 24-hour free
- Facilities for the Handicapped
- Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Handicapped Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Telephone※Available in 24-hour
- Coffee & Snack
- Rest station
- Interactive facilities
- Diaper changing table
- Credit card
- Electric car charger
- 389 011 694