Romankaido Shosanbetsu Northern Hokkaido Area
Located on the sea side from National Highway 232, Shosanbetsu’s largest attraction “Misaki-Dai Park” is reopened as the roadside rest area.
The area has various facilities where family can all enjoy together, and these include the astronomical observatory, hot spring, restaurant, go-kart park, and Park-Golf course.
Hoshi-Maturi (Stars Festival) is held from late June to early July every year (Need to confirm), and Misaki-Maturi (Cape Festival) is held on the first weekend in August.
In the Cape Festival, the fireworks is performed on Saturday and popular song show on Sunday.
- Parking※Available in 24-hour free
- Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Handicapped Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Telephone※Available in 24-hour
- Rest station
- Onsen（Hot Spring）
- Nursing room＆Diaper changing table
- Dog run
- 692 513 293