Utoro・Shirietoku Okhotsk Area
Located along National Highway 334, the roadside rest area “Utoro/Shirietoku” is placed at the gateway to the world natural heritage “Shiretoko,” and it looks like the fishermen house called Banya.
As the base from which to explore the Shiretoko area, it has tourist information center that provides always firsthand information, shops with a number of local products, and restaurant serves the seasonal taste of Shiretoko.
- Parking※Available in 24-hour free
- Covered parking
- Facilities for the Handicapped
- Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Handicapped Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Telephone※Available in 24-hour
- Coffee & Snack
- Rest station
- Nursing room
- Diaper changing table
- Credit card
- 894 824 880