Stella★Honbetsu Tokachi Area
This rest area is a former Honbetsu Station played an important role as regional traffic for 100 years since it opened the railway to the Town of Honbetsu in 1909.
Still after “Furusato-Ginga Line” was abolished in April 2006, as it serves as the town center with providing rostral service and travel information service as well as selling agricultural products, bean-processed products and other specialties.
Following the opening of this facility, restaurant and bakery are opened, and it is the enjoyable facility to stop during the course of driving.
- Parking※Available in 24-hour free
- Facilities for the Handicapped
- Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Handicapped Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Telephone※Available in 24-hour
- Coffee & Snack
- Rest station
- Diaper changing table
- Credit card
- Electric car charger
- 481 149 722