Urahoro Tokachi Area
Located along National Highway 38, the roadside rest area “Urahoro” is placed at halfway between eastern Hokkaido’s major cities, Obihiro and Kushiro.
Located on a hilly area approximately 1 kilometers from central Urahoro and surrounded by the forest, you can enjoy a feeling of unity with a nature with the area next to the facility having a forest park with massive lush-greenery space.
Also, built with wood of larch tree, it makes visitors conscious of the goodness of woods.
- Parking※Available in 24-hour free
- Facilities for the Handicapped
- Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Handicapped Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Telephone※Available in 24-hour
- Coffee & Snack
- Rest station
- Diaper changing table
- Electric car charger
- 511 530 331