Odaito Kushiro-Nemuro Area
Located along National Highway 244, the roadside rest area “Odaito” is approximately 3 kilometers from Downtown Odaitou, the Town of Betsukai.
Next to the Hakucho-Dai” that is the winter home for several hundred swans, there are “”Sakebi-no-Zou and “Betukai Northern Observation Tower” that were built with a wish of returning the northern territories.
From the tower, you can enjoy looking over Kunashiri Island and the Notsuke Peninsula with rich nature.
- Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Handicapped Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Parking※Available in 24-hour free
- Covered parking
- Electric car charger
- Facilities for the Handicapped
- Nursing room＆Diaper changing table
- Coffee & Snack
- Observation deck
- 448 418 657