Wakkanai Northern Hokkaido Area
Located at the end of National Highway 40, the roadside rest area “Wakkanai” is the Japan ‘s northernmost one.
Around the area, there are many attractions such as Japan’s northernmost station “JR Wakkanai Station,” “Wakkanai Port North Breakwater Dome” designated as one of the Hokkaido Heritage, and “Chihaku Route Monument” built to commemorate the operation of ferry linking between Wakkanai and Karafuto-Odomari (now Korsakov, Sakhalin District).
- Parking※Available in 24-hour free
- Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Handicapped Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Telephone※Available in 24-hour
- Coffee & Snack
- Rest station
- Nursing room＆Diaper changing table
- Credit card
- 353 876 833