Misogi-no-sato Kikonai Southern Hokkaido Area
The Michi-no-Eki “Misogi-no-Sato Kikonai” is placed in front of Kikonai station located a short distance coming out of the Seikan Tunnel on Hokkaido Shinkansen.
Kikonai has been the important point for people coming and going among Hakodate, Matsumae and Esashi since old times.
Then, by the opening of the Michi-no-Eki and Hokkaido Shinkansen, it plays the new role as a modern transportation hub.
This Michi-no-Eki’s main role is to convey to visitors the appeal of 9 towns in Southern Hokkaido’s western region, so three points are available as typical functions for that purpose.
1. Shopping area selling unique specialty products of 9 towns in Southern Hokkaido’s western region.
2. Italian restaurant “ Dounan de’s Ocuda Spirits” supervised by the internationally successful chief Masayuki Okuda.
3. “Tourism Concierge” familiar with the deep information on 9 towns in Southern Hokkaido’s western region being always on duty.
The building has extensive use of local wood called “Dounan-Sugi (Japanese cypress)” to its interior and exterior, so it provides the comfortable space with aroma and texture unique to Japanese cypress.
- Parking※Available in 24-hour free
- Covered parking
- Facilities for the Handicapped
- Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Handicapped Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Telephone※Available in 24-hour
- Coffee & Snack
- Rest station
- Nursing room＆Diaper changing table
- Credit card
- 584 652 081