Nonky Land Higashimokoto Okhotsk Area
Located where National Highway 334 and Prefectural Highway 102 intersect, this downtown michi-no-eki roadside rest area is a hub for exchanges of people, goods and information.
It’s on the way to Shiretoko, a Unesco World Heritage, and the route attracts many tourists.
The Michi-no-Eki consists of a complex of a hotel, restaurants, shops and conference rooms.
- Parking※Available in 24-hour free
- Facilities for the Handicapped
- Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Handicapped Toilets※Available in 24-hour free
- Telephone※Available in 24-hour
- Rest station
- Diaper changing table
- Credit card
- 305 050 115